Tuesday, August 17, 2010

TOP 10 B's SOMETIMES MOMENTS

1. Sometimes I wonder if Megan Fox is actually a man.



2. Sometimes I wonder what would the world look like if clothes were never invented.



3. Sometimes I wonder how would the event of my death be like.



4. Sometimes I wonder how my life would turn out if I had Stewie from Family Guy as my brother.



5. Sometimes I wonder if people really do think it's the inner beauty that counts.



6. Sometimes I wonder what is the reason of me being here on Earth.



7. Sometimes I wonder would the Earth be a safer place to live in if we actually do have the Power Rangers?



8. Sometimes I wonder did the Americans voted for Kris Allen because they were homophobic towards Adam Lambert who I honestly thought should have won American Idol.



9. Sometimes I wonder who or what I was in my past life.



10. Sometimes I wonder would we be keeping dinosaurs as pets if they still existed today.




CURRENTLY LISTENING TO CHARICE'S PYRAMID <3

0 shitties:

 
template by suckmylolly.com