Tuesday, August 17, 2010

More Bullshit For You To Read =)

Hello sexy bitches =)

So, I had my Management midterm today and it was so-so. I hope I scored though, hey people can dream right :P It rained today which cooled down my hot as lava temper caused by unnecessary circumstances. Fuck it, I don't give a shit anymore =)

I've been feeling very emotional lately. It's like every emotion I felt was magnified 100 times so every time I get mad or sad, I turn into this crazy person. This must be due to the mones and Androcur I'm taking because I'm deprived of certain chemicals in my body.

Anyhoos, I deleted approximately 1000+ from my Facebook's friend list the other day. I just don't see the point of having so many friends whom I've never met before. The ones that I kept were people I've already actually met or they are just TOO HOT to be deleted =) Fuck you B and your bias towards people who are good looking -_-'

Oh yeah, I've been counting the days till I get back home. It's not that I don't love Shah Alam...wait... I don't =), this place has been getting on my nerves for no reason at all. My heart is really not into this academic shit anymore. I FEEL LIKE TAKING THE YEAR OFF AND GET AWAY FROM EVERYTHING. A vacation sounds just about right huh?

I would like to thank my adorable pet, YOE ANWAR for keeping me sane here in Shah Alam. I don't think I could survive without this lunatic by my side, although sometimes his crazy antiques makes me even more stressed out. I LOVE YOU BITCH =)


That's all for my musings today unless I get raped by a bedridden old man, then I have something interesting to post =)

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO KYLIE MINOGUE'S ALL THE LOVERS <3 

0 shitties:

 
template by suckmylolly.com