Saturday, August 21, 2010

MY LECTURER IS CRAZY

Yes, it's true. My lecturer is crazy. I don't think I can stand her anymore. I honestly feel like crying every time the thought of going to her class comes to mind. I dread going to her classes, I'd rather a truck full of pigs run me over so I would not have to attend her class. I'd rather a shower of meteors hit me so I would not have to look at her annoying face anymore. I'd rather just die than see her hopping here and there in class like a hobbit.


Yes, she looks 95% like the image above. In all honesty, I did not gain any educational benefit in her class. She is just standing in front there blabbering about stuff that are unnecessary. I dare say, she doesn't even have a clue about what she is lecturing about. These are the times when I wish Godzilla would just come and gobble her up. All she talks about in class is United Kingdom, well lady, if you love that place so much, why don't you book a ticket and go back there? It would save your unwilling students a lot of misery.



CURRENTLY LISTENING TO MIKE POSNER'S DRUG DEALER GIRL

0 shitties:

 
template by suckmylolly.com