Wednesday, August 12, 2009

STAY STRONG, THINK THIN



Huhuhu...for the last couple of weeks. I have fallen off the bandwagon. Before the semester started, I was on a strict diet. I was not eating anything except for these rice crackers. However, once I stepped foot into the gates of UiTM, its byebye diet, hello food.

Its hard to say no to eating when Im over here. Im trying to eat as little as I can but still...Cis, freaking calories. The following sentence does not have anything to do with my post's title. Oooohhhhh...(mulut muncung) budak-budak main skate kat luar...Letop :D

Anyhoos,
Back to me people. I am now drinking gallons of water to suppress the hunger. Looking forward to get down to 55 kg. Stay strong, think thin Bryan :D

Lotsa shitties,
Bryan ;D


0 shitties:

 
template by suckmylolly.com