Tuesday, August 18, 2009

55 KG IS OH SO ATTAINABLE ;D

Hello,

Today I have not eaten anything. After weighing myself the other day, my heart felt as if it stopped beating for a moment. 62 kg. That is not the weight I want to have. The thought of me chowing down all those food made me feel miserable. I want to loose more.

Just the thought of gaining sends shivers through my spine. Yes, it hurts when I think of all the calories I'm consuming. Tomorrow I'm only going to drink water and eat a bowl of oat cereal just to give me the energy that I need.

The only thing that keeps me strong through the hunger is imagining that each grumble is fat burning in my stomach. Yes, I am retarded. Boohoo.

Anyhoos,
Part 5 is oh so tiring.

Lotsa shitties,
Bryan ;D

0 shitties:

 
template by suckmylolly.com