Tuesday, August 18, 2009

OH-SO RELAPSING


Hello people,

In my previous posting, I clearly stated that I'm only going to eat a bowl of oatmeal today. Well, guess what? I did not. Instead I chose to eat a plate of spaghetti. Yes, I did experience a moment of relapse. I should really avoid places with food kan? Huh..Impossible. At least that was the only meal I had today. I only had liquids the whole day. I wasn't planning on eating anything at all but when I saw the spaghetti , I had to give in.

Reminder to self :- Tomorrow please avoid solid food and have plenty of water.

Anyhoos,
Yours truly and Ms. Yana Rahman saw the most beautiful creature that had ever stepped foot in the gates of UiTM. A tall, Japanese looking guy that could melt hearts with just a glance. Pengsan. We could not get our eyes off him, he was just too perfect too ignore. ( Stop the exxageration, Bryan ) Now, please excuse me as I'm going to jump around erratically.

Reminder to self :- Tomorrow please avoid solid food and have plenty of water.

Lotsa shitties,
Bryan ;D


1 shitties:

MeL C said...

hey br.. i'm bored, not sleepy, and just wondering...

if u dun eat solid food and only take water, does that mean u dun crap?
LOLs..
just asking :D

 
template by suckmylolly.com