Monday, January 12, 2009

THE TYRANNY ;D


Hohoho..

its been a while since my last posting..well Ive been busy adjusting to my campus life. Classes are going well as my lecturers are freaking sporting..lalalalala....
As Im typing this under the watchful eyes of a fag behind me, Im starting to think about my Publishing assignment which Im suppose to be doing right now. the second week of the semester bombards me a handful of ass..hahahhaha !!!! I'll try to give my best shot although still a little hesitant...
Thats all la...
Freakin zero craps....

Lotsa shitties,
Bryan ;D

1 shitties:

MeL C said...

hey bry..
dun worry.. u're not the only one who think uni life sucks...
btw, u should really hv one of those chatboxes on ur blog.. at least ppl cn leave u a note..
oh yea, ur fav Britney song will be her next single!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com