Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shitties Dropped ;D


Hye people ;D
Kinda bored today..all I did was the usual nothingness of a campus student. Went to the cafe to have my lunch followed by chain smoking the whole day. I did not purge today as I dont want to be left with no fat in my body with all the food going down the toilet bowl. Tralalalalala.... As the day goes by, I found myself staring into the mirror being the narcissist that I am..Eyebrow tweezing time ..Ngee...;P Then, my phone rang and it was a call from Lady Yana inviting me to have dinner with her and Lady Yuyu at the cafe. I accepted as I had nothing to do anyway. As Im typing this post, Im planning what to do later tonight....Freaking BORED ;D

Lotsa shitties,
Bryan ;D

1 shitties:

Yana Rahman. said...

LADY YANA huuuuu bryan loveee to mencapab ;p

 
template by suckmylolly.com