Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I LOVE SITI NURHALIZA...NOT !!!!!


Okay, so I decided to post this blog when someone on my Myspace friends list keeps on updating her status and its always about SITI NURHALIZA. I mean, its ok if you idolize someone but cmon...your way too OBSESSIVE babe. Dont get me wrong though, I love Siti Nurhaliza ( out of the millions of overrated and talentless crap here in Malaysia) but it just irks me when you even added a Nurhaliza to your name which Im sure isnt the name your parents gave you. Hahahaha!!!! Please stop posting buletins about her which no one even cares about. Gosh, why am I even irritated at this? Must be the hormones kicking in :D

Lotsa shitties,
Bryan ;D

7 shitties:

Yana Rahman. said...

hormones kicking n yeahh sometimes this kind of people really put me on my nerves too u know. bt siti nurhaliza? i just cant bare with it. ha ha ha. maybe u shud post at ur bulitin. well u know, just to let him/her to realize bout tis annoyin attitude. orrr u cn keep on being plastic. haha ;p

Breanna Samuels said...

i noe rite?
siti i still can handle
but if its MAWI
i'll go n kill myself ;D

MMP_Rix said...

hey
i love siti nurhaliza and mawi

*pengsan*

:D

Khairiawani&Khairiyani said...

hye there bryan.
im intan friend.
ur classmate last sem.
just wondering around at ur page.
mane dpt gamba siti ni?
pelikkk giler barang kt kepale die tu.
:p

psychokiddo said...

hahaha, guess what ? i know this person u're talking about. hahahahhaa :P

Breanna Samuels said...

hahahahah ili ;D
u noe her?
send my bestest regards ;D

Breanna Samuels said...

wani...
i dpt kt mane ntah..
hahahahah !!!
pelik kan ;D

 
template by suckmylolly.com