Saturday, March 20, 2010

RIBCAGE BABY :)


Hye skinny bitches :)
Gosh... this being skinny thingy is so hard... I feel like giving up already.. But when I envision myself all bones, my heart just skip a beat and that is what motivates me to starve.

As a progress, I can now see a more pronounced ribcage and I like running my fingers through them. It shows how Im ACTUALLY loosing weight. The best part is I have this dizzy sensation which indicates that I am lacking in the nutrient department which also indicates that my body is running out of fat. YES, I AM CRAZY :)

To speed up the skinny process, I have been taking this laxative called DOLCULAX. It pumps out whatever is in your stomach before it gets digested and the calories go to your thighs or other problematic areas. Ive been thinking of going on a fast for the next 3 days. I HAVE TO GET THIN BEFORE THE MASSCOMM DINNER.

Maybe I should go on a liquid diet AGAIN. It seems like I loose weight faster that way. Wish me luck bitches :)

Lotsa shitties,
Bryan :)




0 shitties:

 
template by suckmylolly.com