Tuesday, February 9, 2010

FUCK IT.



If you are feeling like everything is so messed up right now, put your hands up and show your middle finger. Im showing mine.

These days, I feel like everything is forced out of me. The smallest thing triggers annoyance. Im not sure if its really me or is it something conjured up by the doses. Well, maybe its all me. 

This is everything Ive bottled up inside. 

You, stop being so dependent. I mean FUCKING DEPENDENT. Come on, I can help you once in a while but if its for every minute of your fucking life, a sane person might go INSANE eventually. Gosh, fuck it. 

Bryan this. Bryan that. Bryan this. Bryan that. Bryan .....................
Sure. Of course. Yes. Not a problem. .................. 
Fuck it.

Whats up with all the noise?
Whats up with all the noise?
Whats up with all the noise?
Whats up with all the noise?
Whats up with all the noise?

Fuck it.
Fuck it.
Fuck it.
Fuck it.
Fuck it.


Underneath the smiling face is a volcano waiting to erupt.
I wish to just disappear and make everything go away.
Damn it.

I just want to go home.
I dont give a shit about everything else.


Fuck it,
BRYAN.






0 shitties:

 
template by suckmylolly.com