Friday, February 12, 2010

Fat Bitch. Skinny Bitch.


Bones are beautiful, aren't they Lindsay?



Those of you who know me well know about my obsession with skinny bodies. A quick scan through my lappy and you'll find dozens of thinspiration pictures and videos. The obsession was fading until recently, few people have made comments on me putting on weight.

Being the insecure bitch that I am, my paranoia towards food has returned. Yeah, maybe you'll say, "Bryan, stop it. Your not fat." But somehow those words just dont go in sync with the image I have stored in my mind. I am now back to my old self who limits food intake or puking it into the toilet bowl. YUCKS. I know.

I want to be skinny. I want to be small. I want to be size 0. Future updates on how Im doing. The ball has start rolling again :)


Lotsa shitties,
Bryan :)

0 shitties:

 
template by suckmylolly.com