Wednesday, November 25, 2009

GO GO POWER RANGERS !!


Ok fine. The title is not in any way relevant to this posting. Watevs :P Moving on, those who are close to me know that I am a heavy smoker. Sorry for the second hand smoking effects people..hehehehe :) I enjoy smoking because of the nicotine euphoria I get when inhaling those cancer sticks. Well, all good things must come to an end.( Good Bryan??? Seriously??)

You see, I currently have these tiny bumps on my skin which I thought was body acne initially. Funny, because I never had body acne. ( Narciccist much Bryan?) I blamed the water in UiTM for causing these unsightly bumps. According to the infamous Dr. Safura, the bumps are caused by germs infection for not showering frequently. I was like, Hellooooooooooo lady, Me? Not showering frequently? Pepek kau. Cis. Anyhoos, she was the doctor and I was her sex slave, errr...I mean patient. I obliged to her medical prescription thinking it would solve my skin problem.

Lo and behold, Im back at home, I finished the fucking medicine and I still have these fucking bumps on my body. Me, being the vain person that I am told Daddy to take me to the clinic. This was how the situation at the clinic was :

Dr. : So what seems to be the problem?
Bryan : I have these bumps on my skin and I dont know what causes them.
Dr. : Let me see. ( Proceeds to look at my hands ) Owh gosh darling. ( Ok, the Doctor did not say that ) Bryan its seems you have inflammation of the sweat glands.
Bryan : Owh.

Fast forward 1 hour later. Bryan at home. Googling inflammation of the sweat glands. I officially diagnosed myself with,

Hidradenitis Suppurativa


This fucking disease is apparently caused by obesity and cigarrete smoking. Obesity? I dont think so. Ciggie smoking? Aha...a lightbulb just went off. Damn. So now I am trying my hardest to kick my smoking habit. I even gave my last pack of ciggies to my brother for him to hide. I hope this helps with the excruciating sickness. Cis. It takes my skin to be grow bumps for me to stop smoking. Vain much huh Bryan? Lung cancer, stroke, heart attack, gangrene? Tak pandang pun. Cis. Till then,

Lotsa shitties,
Bryan :)



0 shitties:

 
template by suckmylolly.com