Tuesday, March 10, 2009

R.I.P My Love.....


Ive lost someone very dear to me....
Someone Ive known for a very long time....
We were together ever since I could remember....
You left me because they didnt approve of you...
I did not want to let you go but I had to...
Ever since you left me..
I felt emptiness overwhelming my very soul...
Losing you was something I had to do...
With you, Im damned...
But still...In my heart...
I wanted to keep you....
On the day that you left me....
Its as if I could feel my soul leaving me...
Tears strolled down my cheeks..
As I watch you leave...
The memory of you beside me kept me crying for days....
Your smell, your taste., your everything...
Ive moved on now...
Ive found someone new...
It might not be as perfect as you...
But at least it reminds me of you...
I know..in time..
You will come back to me..
I'll wait for you..
No matter how long it takes....


Dedicated especially for my loved one...The one and only.. BRYAN'S HAIR...;D


Lotsa shitties,
Bryan ;D

4 shitties:

yuyu yahya said...

mcm cibaiiiii!!!
g maty skrgg!!!!!!!!!!!

Yana Rahman. said...

babi bryan

Breanna Samuels said...

to yuyu n yana :D
korg jahat tau...
i just lost something
korg carut lak....
sedey..
hahahahhaa !!!!!!!!!!!!

mell said...

la.. fikir tek sapa...

 
template by suckmylolly.com