Sunday, March 15, 2009

I Can Run !!!


Hello people;D
Just got back from PPKP...I wanted to head straight to my room
But there goes Miss Yana dragging me to the CC...Cis!
Anyhoos,
PPKP was quite fun with its Explorace theme...
So you can expect alot of running, huffing and puffing from it..
I wasnt excluded...I felt like I could die at that exact moment
Cos you see Im not exactly the athletic type...
Put a couch potato like me in a race and expect lotsa complaints aite ;D
Oh yeah, btw...
My class was 2nd place..Congrats to Us ;D
Love the team spirit yo ;D
Cant wait to see my reflection in the mirror
Must be pretty tanned right now..Thanks Sun ;D
Thats all la...My mind is still numb from the race....
Till then,

Lotsa shitties,
Bryan ;D

1 shitties:

Yana Rahman. said...

not even run, more to woo woo al d time ha ha ha

 
template by suckmylolly.com